DÍA 1: CUSCO – CACHORA – CAPULIYOC – CHIQUISCA
Dejaremos Cusco (3350m/10991f) aproximadamente a las 5:30am. Primero nos dirigiremos al pueblo Cachora (2850m/9350f) y luego continuar hacia punta carretera conocido como capuliyoc para encontrar a nuestros caballos y las mulas que llevarán todo el equipo de camping durante la expedición.a partir de entonces seguiremos nuestro viaje (2800m/9186f). donde ofrece una vista hermosa de la montaña mítica Padrayoc, el cañón profundo y del río Apurímac llamado “El Rio Hablador”. Descenderemos hacia el interior del cañón llamado Chiquisca (1930m/6332f), donde pasaremos la noche.
- Clima: caliente
- Tiempo de caminata: 7 horas
DÍA 2: CHIQUISCA – PLAYA ROSALINA – MARAMPATA – CHOQUEQUIRAO
Después de desayunar descenderemos a La Playa Rosalina (1550m/5085f). Desde allí seguiremos a Marampata (2850m/9350f), donde tendremos una vista hermosa del complejo arqueológico de Choquequirao (3033m/9951f). Nuestro campamento estara localizado aproximadamente 25 minutos de Choquequirao.
- Clima: tanto frío – caliente
- Tiempo de caminata: 7 horas
DÍA 3: CHOQUEQUIRAO
Al amanecer, visitaremos el sitio arqueológico de Choquequirao “cuna de oro”. Hasta ahora, sólo el 30% de este centro arqueológico ha sido restaurado. También descubriremos la historia y las excavaciones recientes de Choquequirao que tiene muchos secretos ancestrales entre las naturalezas salvajes.
- Tiempo de caminata: 6 horas
DÍA 4: CHOQUEQUIRAO – SAN IGNACIO – CARMEN
Después del desayuno, tomaremos nuestras pertenencias para descender la parte más profunda del cañón Apurímac llamada San Ignacio a 1500m / 4921f y almorzar. Después de eso, ascenderemos a nuestro camping en los hermosos jardines de Carmen (2000m / 6562f).
- Clima: moderado clima con mosquitos
- Tiempo de caminata: 6 horas
- Private transport from the hotel to Cachora
- Transport back from Huanipaca to Cusco
- Entrance to the settlement of Choquequirao
- Professional bilingual guide (Spanish and English)
- High quality camping equipment (We use professional tents, Doite, Model Kailas 3, extra light/4.5kgs and Doite, Model Himalaya, extra light/4.5kgs, both are for 2 persons. Mattresses, eating tent with table and chairs, bathroom tent).
- Meals during the excursion (Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks/Option vegetarian)
- Cook and cooking equipment
- Horseman, porters and mules, for all camping equipment and personal luggage
- Emergency horse
- First-aid kit and oxygen bottle
- Sleeping bag (If you don’t have a sleeping bag, there is the possibility of lending one)
Note: If you are interested in the group Service for 04 days and 03 nights feel free to contact us and to ask for more information.
Recommendation: On our clients’ recommendation, we suggest spending an additional day in the settlement of Choquequirao to enjoy this beautiful archeological site in more detail. On our way back to Cusco, there is also the possibility of visiting the thermal baths in Cconoc. Ask our personnel for more information.
What do I need to bring?
Backpack with rain shelter, sleeping back, clothing for warm and cold climate like a waterproof jacket, rain pants and lightweight pants, trekking shoes, slippers or sandals (for showers and hot springs), woolen or synthetic socks, a sweater, long- and short-sleeved polo’s/t-shirts, a rain poncho, a hat, bathing suit (for the hot springs in Aguas Calientes), sunscreen, a good insect repellent, disinfecting alcohol and gel, water bottle and sterilizing tablets, toiletries and toilet paper, camera (wrapped in plastic bag), a flash light and batteries, some snacks like chocolate bars and dry fruit, original passport, original ISIC student card and extra money in soles.
Note: Since the weather can be very hot and moistly, your clothes – once gotten wet – won’t dry at night during the rainy season (December until March). So take some clothes to change.
Advice: The trek to Choquequirao must not be underestimated. Especially the second day involves great physical exertion to complete. Combined with high altitude and extreme weather (it can get very hot) the trek can be hard work. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you are well acclimatized, in good shape, and healthy.
What to bring?
- Sleeping back
- Clothes for warm and cold weather with a raining jacket
- Trousers and hiking shoes
- Rain poncho
- Sun milk, insect repellant and disinfectant gel
- Bottle of water and medication
- Camera (wrapped in plastic)
- Flashlight and batteries
- Snacks as dry fruit or chocolate bars
- Original passport and extra money in soles
During the high season (May to August), it is difficult to ensure the exact date of departure desired – there may be only availability the day before or after. We will of course do our best to ensure the best service, but we must adhere to the daily people limits policy established on this tour.
IMPORTANT TERMS & CONDITIONS
- We require an immediate deposit of $150.00USD for all bookings.
- For all tours and treks, the balance must be paid in full up to 48 hours prior to the start of the program. If you want to pay the balance in the office of XTreme Tourbulencia, we only accept cash payment. Failure to pay the trek balance will result in tour cancellation.
- If you decide to cancel during the briefing 2 days prior to departure, you must pay the full amount of the trek. XTreme Tourbulencia, however, will cover the expenses for the hotel and train ticket to visit Machu Picchu. This offer must be confirmed in writing at the briefing.
- You may cancel the booking at any time provided that the cancellation is communicated to email@example.com in writing. Cancellation charges will be applied as shown below calculated from the day written notification is received by firstname.lastname@example.org. All reservations cancelled less than 15 days prior to the departure date of the tour are subject to a cancellation fee
- The Lares Trek is non-transferable, non-reimbursable and the participant cannot change the date of departure.
- If the traveler makes the decision to abandon the excursion during the program, no reimbursement will be made and no claim will be accepted. XTreme Tourbulencia does not cover the expenses made by the traveler for the hotel and the transport back to Cusco or to Aguas Calientes, as well as a hotel in Aguas Calientes. Also, the traveler will be accompanied by a representative of XTreme Tourbulencia back to the train station.
- Certain services might be interrupted or even cancelled due to weather conditions, natural disasters or other disturbances. These are out of the control of hotels, service suppliers, XTreme Tourbulencia or its partners and therefore, no refund will be given.
- To receive the student discount of $20.00USD, we require a copy of a university student card with valid expiration date and picture. It is very important to bring your original student card to validate the discount. In the event that we don’t receive the scanned copy of the student card along with your reservation form, we will process your reservation at the full, adult price.
- If XTreme Tourbulencia doesn’t confirm the reservation, the deposit will be refunded.
- In the case of force majeur, when a trek cannot start or be completed, XTreme Tourbulencia will find an alternative route to go to Machu Picchu. If this alternative is of lower value than the originally booked excursion, XTreme Tourbulencia will refund the difference.
- It is compulsory that all clients have personal travel insurance. This insurance must cover personal accidents, medical expenses, loss of effects and all other expenses which might arise as a result of loss, damage or injury occurring to the client. XTreme Tourbulencia cannot be considered responsible for any accident or loss of personal belongings the customer caused by his/her own actions.
|Period before departure written notification is received.||Cancellation fee as a percentage of the holiday price|
|6 days or less.||100%|
1. Un depósito de $ 150 USD. Los depósitos se realizan a través del siguiente enlace de PayPal.
2.- Envía el dinero a través de WESTER UNION
(Una forma fácil y económica de enviar el depósito) https://www.westernunion.com/pe/en/send-money.html Una vez que confirme su reserva de viajes, envíe el depósito a través de la página de Western Union o si tiene alguna agencia más cercana de esta empresa, envíenos el dinero en US $ a nombre de:
|ID or DNI:||22976985|
|Direccion:||Calle Plateros N°364|
|Número Telefónico:||(+51) 984 610 644|
|Oficina de Western Union:||Maruri street N° 310|